Safety, Cleaning & Chemicals
Future Packaging has a Safety, Cleaning & Chemicals division which has put together a comprehensive range of quality Safety (PPE) products, many of which conform to SABS, SANS as well as EN regulations.
You will find within our broad range of cleaning accessories and consumables an appropriate product to suit all your cleaning needs.
We at Future Packaging and Machinery carry a broad range of cleaning consumables which can be used in conjunction with our range of chemicals. Our range of cleaning consumables include:
- Mopping Equipment
- Fabric Wipes
- General Cleaning Accessories
Future Packaging offers a diverse range of cleaning chemicals for various applications. Our chemicals have been classed into the following groups:
- General cleaners including products used in everyday applications such as dish washing liquids and degreasers
- Disinfectant cleaners suitable for use in food preparation areas such as disinfectant and pine disinfectant
- Personal cleaners including liquid hand soaps and grit hand cleaners
- Air fresheners this helps in eliminating bad odours
- Laundry cleaners we offer two laundry variants; automatic as well as all-purpose washing powders
- Special cleaners which include: window cleaner, toilet bowl cleaner, black dip & car wash
Within this range, we have SABS 1828 & SABS 1853 products which are designed and regulated for use within the food preparation industries. All our disinfectants are registered according to Act 29.
The Safety, Cleaning & Chemicals division has put together a comprehensive range of quality Safety wear / PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) products, many of which conform to SABS, SANS as well as EN regulations.
Within this range of Safety Wear products, we have included items in all the main areas such as:
- Head & Face Protection this includes a range of SABS regulated hard hats as well as face fields for all your head and face protection requirements.
- Eye Protection this includes EN 166: 2002 regulated polycarbonate lenses, Euro styled safety specs as well as direct and indirect vent goggles.
- Hearing Protection. Our stock holding includes midi corded reusable earplugs as well as the foam disposable earplugs & earmuffs.
- Respiratory Protection / Masks. These include moulded dust masks, single and double respirators as well as face neoprene rubber face masks.
- Hand Protection / Gloves; from general handling gloves, red PVC gloves, welding gloves, as well as heat resistant gloves.
- Work Wear including Conti Suits, Dust Coats, Lab Coats, etc.
- Footwear. Over and above our comprehensive shoes and boots we also offer a great range of gumboots
- First Aid. Future Packaging caters for all your first aid consumable requirements and we currently offer complete first aid kits.
- Disposable Wear Products (Mob Caps etc.) Disposable wear items are designed specifically to prevent cross contamination and are more commonly used in food preparation areas to prevent hair from falling into foods.
- General Safety Products including welding protection as well as barrier netting.
Disposable Hygiene Protective Wear
Future Packaging carry a vast range of disposable hygiene protective wear, this includes various specifications of Mop Caps, Beard Covers, Aprons, Sleeve Protectors, Shoe Covers, Coveralls, Latex, Nitrile & Plastic Gloves.
Disposable wear is used across many industry sectors but mainly in the Food, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Health & Beauty, Cleaning, Industrial, Safety and Packaging industries.
Disposable Protective Wear is extremely important when promoting hygiene in many businesses and assist in preventing contamination, infection and other health hazards to the product, patient or user.
Disposable Shoe Covers
Shoe covers come in a wide range of formats, weights, textures and prices.
Different environments may require different shoe covers depending on their industry. Shoe covers are mainly used on production floors to avoid cross-contamination, or to cross between “Clean” and “Not Clean” zones. These shoe covers have different qualities depending on the level of protection required. For instance, the oil, steel or rubber industries require extra heavy soles to withstand rougher work environments. The pharmaceutical industry often requires strong, impervious antiskid or plastic shoe covers.
Disposable Face Masks
Facemasks help limit the spread of germs. When someone talks, coughs, or sneezes they may release tiny drops into the air that can infect others or product during the manufacturing process. If someone is ill a face masks can reduce the number of germs that the wearer releases which can protect others from becoming sick or avoid contamination of product. A face mask also protects the wearer's nose and mouth from splashes or sprays of body fluids or small dust, spices etc particles in the manufacturing process.
Most commonly used in Food, Pharma, Dental industry
For any assistance or questions regarding our Safety, Cleaning & Chemical range, please contact one of our Sales Consultants.