At Future Packaging, we have been securing contracts and choosing suppliers with the right profiles to supply us with various types of machinery that are suited to our unique conditions. We also realised that we could not just bring in machinery without offering technical support for these machines. We, therefore, created the Machinery Division. The main focus in the Machinery division is on technical guidance, support and maintenance of our various types of machinery.
We have, over preceding years, analysed our typical breakdowns and spares requirements to ensure that we virtually always have the correct spares available in our spares store. Our expert technicians are well versed in our machines and where possible we send them overseas for training. Our reps are continually being trained to be able to offer packaging solutions in all fields of packaging machinery and consumables.Our machinery division consists of:
- Strapping Tools and Machines. We stock an array of strapping tools & machines varying from light and heavy duty, to turnkey project machinery. We offer a full range of fully automatic, automatic, and semi-automatic strapping machines.
- Carton Taping is a very cost effective alternative even for relatively small users of carton tape. All types of tape from basic clear to specialised printed tapes can be applied with our carton tapers.
- Pallet Wrapping. Our pallet wrappers are well recognised in many and varied end of line packing environments. They are robust and dependable machines that will never let you down. The Machine has a manual or automatic mode of operation; it offers various speeds at which pallets can be wrapped.
- Shirk Systems. We stock a wide-range of shrink systems. This is our speciality machinery, we promise that you will not leave this site without finding a system to suit your needs.
- Void Fill & Protective Packaging. Make your very own void fill and protective packaging on site. This is a cost effective solution to save space.
- Skin Packing. Cost effective presentation of your product in the retail market.
- Automatic Shrink Systems
- Heat Sealers. A heat sealer is used to seal packaging by applying heat and pressure to the thermoplastic. It uses a heated sealing bar to heat up a specific contact area.
- Vacuum Packing takes out all the air from the product and seals it. This process is common for preserving food but is also used for other purposes.
- Printing and Label Applicators. Print your own labels and apply automatically in the same place.
- Mailing, Automate your mailing processes. The machines include the mail bagger machine and the vertical bag sealing machine. The mail bagger quickly places the publication in a bag and seal it. Operation costs are low and the bagging process ensures that material gets to your customers in good condition. The vertical bag sealing machine; Quick product changes and versatility are the hall marks of this machine.
We offer competitive prices, fast and reliable service, prompt deliveries and a team of well-trained representatives to assist you. Our fully comprehensive range of packaging products means you can obtain everything you need by simply making one call! Our aim is to offer our customers packaging solutions and not just packaging machinery. Put your FUTURE in our hands. You won't regret it. Please browse our web site to see the range of equipment that we can supply.